Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Four Fotos

Magazines
Before


This is a photo that I took of the underneath edge of my living room table. I used curves to manipulate the frame of the table and background and to alter the contrast from the fore magazine with the ones in the back. I used the cropping tool to create a better composition.

Magazines
After

Night at the Park
Before


This photograph was taken at a park at night using a slow shutter speed. It reminds me of a painting, so I just played around with the tones by dodging and burning certain areas to give it more depth. I noticed some of the shadows created symbols of the cross and I thought it was very interesting, so I burned those shadows to make the illusions stand out.

Night at the Park
After
I Spy


This is one of my spy photos that was taken at night inside of my living room. The picture looks out of my patio door at the night light with it's reflection bouncing off of the mirror on the wall to the left.  I thought that it was very mysterious looking and I like the relationship between the actual focal point and its reflection. It looks like there's a burning fire almost, so to create more of this feel, I played with the levels and curves and cropped out some of the outer walls.

I Spy
After


Before

This photo is a one of my favorites. It was taken at night with a slow shutter speed of cars moving along a street with camera motion as well. It was interesting, the image it created. Reminds me of an isolate  place, where a river flows through on a dark and stormy night. The noise created these beautiful streaks that resemble rain. To enhance my concept, I enhanced the circular object in the middle because it looks as if it's a moon. I used the cloning and healing tools for the clouds and the dodge and burn tools blend the blue more at the bottom. 

Stormy Night
After










1 comment:

  1. they're all really good, but i love the last one, 'stormy night'. the apprearance of things that are not really there is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete